What does Runbox offer or how can I get started on Runbox? Perhaps you already know about Runbox or this is your first time hearing about it, get yourself prepared you’ll get to know everything about the platform in this article. Runbox is another amazing website that provides users with email and domain hosting services. On this website, you can set up an email address for yourself and also make your website accessible via the World Wide Web. It was founded in 2011 with its headquarters located in Oslo, Norway.
Other technology companies like Google and Yahoo are mainly known as a search engine and email service providers. But Runbox is more than just an email service provider as it also allows you to host your company email, files, games, and other content.
Why Should I Use Runbox?
Actually, when Runbox started functioning, it began as an email service provider and has since then developed into one of the top email service providers. But presently, it does not only provide email hosting. It also offers domain hosting, web hosting services, as well as custom-made email solutions. Over the years, this email and web hosting service has really been helpful to individuals, professionals, and companies in over 150 countries. As an individual or business owner, you should use Runbox for the following reasons;
- Privacy Protection: Privacy is a right that everybody is entitled to and this web hosting and email service is giving that out to its users. It provides encrypted and secure email service for you and your business. Your data is protected in accordance with Norway’s strong privacy regulations. Hence, preventing unauthorized access to your email.
- Business Email Hosting: It is best recommended to business and professionals. You can host your company email and domain names as well as reduce costs and decrease stress.
- No Adverts: It is entirely free from disturbing commercials giving you a clean and neat avenue for well-organized email management.
- Sustainable Services: Runbox email servers and network infrastructure includes several layers of redundancy to ensure high availability and responsiveness.
- Set up more than one email alias on your account: From your email account, you can set up as many accounts as you want.
- Easy to move from other services: You can consolidate email by importing emails from other services, filter and sort your emails. Also, you can forward email to other addresses.
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, there are several other reasons why you must get started with Runbox today. This email and web hosting service platform is accessible anywhere and anytime. Above all, you can visit it via the web, STMP, POP, and IMAP.
On the contrary, Runbox does offer any of its services for free. Both email and web hosting. After signing up, you’ll subscribe to any of its plans. In the meantime, it offers four different plans which are Micro, Mini, Medium, and Max. Each of the plans however comes with its respective features and their price varies. The Micro plan comes with 2 GB email storage and you can only use @runbox.com only with 100 email aliases. It costs $1.66 / month and $19.95 annually. The Mini price plan is higher than the Micro plan because it offers more features. Users get 10 GB storage, 5 email domains, and 100 email aliases. This plan costs $2.91 per month and $34.95 yearly.
The next plan which is Medium comes with 25 GB of email storage, 10 email domains, and 100 email aliases. For this plan, you’ll be billed $45,95 annually and $4.16 monthly. The last plan which is Max offers you the highest email storage of 50 GB, 25 email domains, and 100 email aliases. This plan costs $6.66 monthly and $75.95 annually. Thus, you can opt for any of these plans and start enjoying its services.
Runbox Sign Up
Signing up for a Runbox account gives you the opportunity the get your own Runbox email address and enjoy other integrated services. One interesting fact about Runbox is that it allows you to set up an email address across different domains. It has about thirty domains. Meanwhile, these domains are the same but the one you select will be used on outgoing email from your account. Although Runbox does not offer you a free account, however, you can still sign up and enjoy a free 30-day trial. To set up an account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the Runbox Sign up page on your device browser.
- Select the type of account you want to create. You can create a personal or business account.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Set up your email address. Your email address consists of your desired username backed up with any Runbox domains.
- Create a password for your account. Your password must be 8-64 letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Enter a recovery email for your account should you forget your password.
- You can enter your mobile number if you wish.
- Then verify your humanity by solving the hCaptcha and accept the terms and conditions.
- Lastly, tap on ‘’Set up my Runbox account’’ to create your account.
Voila! You now have your own encrypted Runbox account. Although other technology companies like Google and Microsoft and offer free email services, Runbox provides a more professional email service. This email and web hosting company will never use ant content of your message or data in any other context as some email providers do.
To manage your Runbox account online and access your inbox, you need to sign in to your account. Having created an account, you can login into your account either on a mobile device or computer anytime and any day.
- At first, get your device connected to the internet.
- Visit Runbox.com on your device browser or visit Runbox.com/mail to quickly access the login page.
- On the next page, you will see the login page displayed at the center of the screen.
- Enter your username which is your Runbox primary email address on the first field.
- Input your login password on the second field.
- To stay logged in on that device, tick the box near ‘’Stay logged in’’
- Then tap on ‘’Log in ‘’ to access your account.
Should your login details be correct, you will be signed in to your account at once. Your login inbox then appears. If you are not just logging in, you will see the time of the previous login displayed at the top bar. Also, note that the login session will expire after three hours of inactivity.