What exactly is the use of the Shopify platform and how does this platform work? In the meantime, Shopify is one of the top leading global eCommerce platforms where business owners and organizations can grow or build their stores both online and offline. The Shopify platform offers you all the necessary tools to showcase your products, engage with your online customers, create your payment plan and also accept payment from your customers and so much more. Meanwhile, Shopify is easy to use due to its low startup cost and easy interface. Moreover, you can sign up for the 14 days free trial period to test this amazing business platform
Shopify has an amazing Themes, which comes in handy and are so easy to use. Just visit the shopify themes store and if your still in the free trial period add a free theme, click on add theme and start to use or alternatively you can buy a theme at a very low cost. Some of the best shopify themes are Unero, Elomus Shop, Eva, Porto, Roxxe and so much more comes with it own unique features which is helpful in your business promotion.
How to Create an Account on Shopify
To create an account on shopify is quite simple and easy. Moreover, Shopify is one of the best online marketing platforms with much benefits and features. Also, creating an account on Shopify requires some payment plans but it’s offers users with a 14 days free trials. Here are steps on how to Start or setup Shopify free trials;
- visit the Shopify official website.
- Then, locate the “Start free trials” at the right top of the page and click on it.
- You will be provided with a Sign-up form where you need to impute your details.
- Impute your correct emails & Password.
- Also, create your Store name.
- Finally, Click on “Create Store”.
In conclusion, you will be taken to the next page, where some questions about yourself are needed. Fill in with your correct information and click on the Next icon in order to complete the account creating.
My Shopify Login
If you already have a Shopify account, you can sign in to your account on the Shopify website on the desktop on the App for Android and iOS devices. In this section, you’ll be learning how to sign in to your account on the website and on the app.
To Sign in on Desktop
- Visit the Shopify login page on a web browser.
- Enter your store address or store domain and click ”Next”.
- On the next page, enter your email and tap ”Continue”
- Then input your password and click ”Log in”.
If your login details are correct, you will access your account immediately. Meanwhile, if you’ve signed in on that same device before, your store might be already displayed on the login page. In this situation, you can sign in by selecting your store. And you will not be asked again to enter your email address.
To Login Using the App
- First and foremost, you need to download and install the App on your device.
- Once the app is installed, launch it.
- Select Login if you already have an account.
- Then enter your email address and password for your store.
But if you have different Shopify stores linked to an email address, then enter the store domain which will end with .myshopify.com that you want to sign in to, and click Log in.
How to Sell on Shopify Website
Shopify, as I earlier stated is one of the biggest platforms to grow your own online store. Moreover, Shopify has thousands of products and so to add your products to the millions of other Shopify products you must know how to sell on this platform. Notwithstanding, here are the various ways to sell and promote your goods and services on Shopify.
- Set your own Shopify account: Register your own Shopify account with no credit charges and then signup. For every starter, you get a free 14 days trial.
- Enter a domain address: Your domain address enables and gives your customer the opportunity to find your online store.
- Select your own Shopify themes: Choosing attractive and high-quality themes helps your online store stand out from the rest.
- Add your store products: The essence of the shopify platform is to generate revenue by selling your products and so take your time to add every of your products.
- Install app that support and promotes your business: The shopify platform has over 2600+shopify apps which will help to expand your online store.
In conclusion, Market your business and optimize for conversion this will help to expand your business. Besides, this can be done by creating your email list, also advertising on your social media platform like Facebook, etc., and also improve your product pages. With the following steps, you are ready to sell on your Shopify website.