Do you need a credit card you can use to make US dollar purchases without foreign currency conversion fees? Then you need to check out the TD U.S dollar visa card. TD U.S dollar visa card issued by TD[Toronto-Dominion] bank allows cardholders to eliminate credit card foreign currency conversion rates and fees when making online purchases. Or paying bills in U.S dollars and enjoy chip & PIN security. You can also save the foreign transaction with this card and forget about what the current USD-CAD exchange rate is.
Now, users of the td usd credit card can take advantage of shopping and travelling with a suite of insurance coverage. As well as enjoying all the benefits of their credit card using Apple pay. It an easy and secure way of paying. The TD U.S visa card is an amazing card that offers numerous advantages to its users. The card which is a visa card is accepted in the United States and in other 200 countries worldwide and wherever visa is accepted. Also, it offers reward and perks which most credit cards won’t offer you. However, if you have a TD student checking account, you can pay a US bill directly into your account and shop in U.S with your TD access card.
How TD U.S Dollar Visa Card Works
Furthermore, TD U.S dollar visa card offers you chip & PIN security visa PayWave contactless payment convenience. Basically, the TD U.S dollar card was designed for Canadians who want to make purchases in US dollars without necessarily having to pay foreign currency conversion fees. It simply works as a regular credit card, but instead of Canadian dollars, your credit is limited entirely in US dollars. Additionally, it comes with a low yearly fee of $39 which can help you save thousands of dollars each year on foreign currency conversion rate. Meanwhile, don’t expect to save on interest rates as this credit card comes with interest rates of 22.99% on cash advances and 19.99% on purchases.
The TD U.S dollar visa card has numerous ultra-modern features that makes shopping south of the border convenient. Besides, you can set up your TD U.D card up for visa checkout, which lets you make online purchases in just a few clicks. On the contrary, it does not offer any sign-up bonus and you don’t get points with purchases on this card. This is the major drawback of this card. When you sign up for an account, you are not offered any sign-up bonus unlike many other credit cards that does offer. On the other hand, you can connect your card to Apple pay, which allows you to make countless payments at restaurants, shops, and other retailers.
Benefits of TD U.S Dollar Credit Card
The TD U.S credit card comes with its own benefits just as with other credit cards;
- It offers users opportunity for high credit limit.
- You dot pay fees for foreign transactions.
- It has optional insurance coverage.
- You can make use of the Apple Pay and make secure purchases in stores, apps and on the web.
- TD U.S dollar visa card allows you save on car rentals.
- No extra fee for adding an authorized user.
- You’ll get chip and PayWave convenience.
- Five to ten percent discount at AVIS and budget car rental locations.
- Extended warranty and purchase security.
As a user of this card, you’ll enjoy all the benefits listed above.
How to Apply for TD U.S Dollar Visa Card
Applying for a TD U.S visa card is very easy. Meanwhile, to apply for the card, you must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be in the age of majority in the province of residence.
Required Documents and Information:
- Contact information.
- Name and residential status.
- SIN [social insurance number] and date of birth.
- Visit the TD U.S dollar visa card application page.
- Once the page loads, scroll down and click on the Apply Online button.
- If you don’t have TD online login ID, click on Get Started.
- If you are eligible, click on the Continue button.
- Then, get started by entering your province of residence.
- After entering it, scroll down and click on I Agree.
- On the next page, enter your first name, middle name [optional], last name, title, SIN, date of birth.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Next, enter your primary phone number, phone type, email address, confirm email address.
- Then click the Continue button.
With more few steps to go, you will complete your application process. In conclusion, TD U.S dollars allows you transact completely in US dollars without having to worry about costly conversion fees.