The Tire Rama credit card that offers you six months of special financing on purchases of $199 0r more is a specialized credit card issued by Credit First National Association [CFNA] a bank owned by bridge stone. And a quality name you can trust. This credit card is widely accepted at millions of automotive service locations globally. You can make a payment with your Tire Rama credit card every day for tires, routine maintenance, and oil changes. With location serving billings, WA, MT, Spokane, Missoula, and several other areas and they simply make automotive service both convenient and affordable.
Furthermore, Tire Rama synchrony makes it convenient to afford automotive service, so you can hit the road within your budget. You can also get top class services without any of your main credit cards to effect payment. Meanwhile, Tire Rama credit card is target those with a fair to good credit score and not suitable for those with bad credit. To apply and get approved you need at least a credit score of 650. Though, there have been reports of people who have been accepted with much lower credit. The recommended credit score is between 650 to 850. With a Tire Rama credit card, you can get a full maintenance service at competitive rates and also purchase car parts. As you buy vehicle parts and get your car overhauled at any of the designated servicing locations, the bill is charged to your credit card account.
How Tire Rama Credit Card Works
With your Tire Rama synchrony, you don’t have to worry about paying a yearly fee. Cardholders can also manage their credit card account online. immediately you sign in, you will be able to receive a statement and pay your bills as at when due. Also, the Tire Rama credit card comes with a staggering interest rate and it is not connected to major payments networks such as visa or Mastercard that is to say you can only use it in tires plus shop. Moreover, it has a purchase APR [Annual Percentage Rate] of 28.8%. When you make a late payment or probably don’t pay it off within six months, the interest rate is 28.8% which will be accrued to the total sum. One interesting feature of this credit card is that you can expect to get a deferred interest for up to six months. For this, you need to make a purchase of at least $149 or more at Tire plus.
Aside from these, the Tire Rama credit card offers no other features. Unfortunately, this credit card does not offer cashback rewards unlike, the journey student credit card. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for this credit card only before making purchases at Tire plus.
Benefits of Tire Rama Credit Card
The tire Rama credit card offers fascinating benefits which I will be listing below;
- With your card, you’ll get a free monthly fee.
- No annual fee charges. Tire Rama card comes with a zero annual fee.
- It offers you 24/7 online account management.
- You have access to immediate purchasing power.
- There is six-month promotional financing on purchases of $199 or more.
- Monthly payments are made easy using this card.
- Tire Rama synchrony IS accepted at over 30,000 synchrony car care locations.
- Also, there is an exclusive cardholder discount.
- This credit card is accepted at gas stations worldwide.
There are still other benefits but these are the main benefits.
How to Apply for Tire Rama Credit Card
To get the best out of the tire Rama credit card, you need to make an online application. Applying for the card is pretty easy as you can follow the guidelines given below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the credit first national association tire Rama website.
- On the homepage, click on the Apply Now button.
- On the next page, which is the application page, enter your personal details such as your legal first name, middle initial, last name, date of birth, residential street address.
- Address line 2, zip code, state, city.
- Answer yes or no if you live longer than one year at your current address.
- Also, answer yes or no if your residential and mailing addresses are the same.
- Then enter your phone#, work# [optional], email address, and confirm your email address.
- Next are your financial info details which include your social security #, driver’s license #, issuing state, annual gross income from all sources, and residential status.
- Having completed this step, click on the Continue button.
On the next page, you will have to verify the details you’ve entered and consent to the terms. If you carefully follow these steps, you will successfully apply for this card.
Tire Rama Credit Card Login
Logging in to your Tire Rama account is quite easy as well. You can follow the steps below to sign in;
- Visit the credit first national association tire Rama website
- On the homepage, click on the login button, it’s beside the Apply Now button.
- Then on the login page, enter your username.
- Now click on the login button to access your account.
As you can see, logging in to your tire Rama account is very easy. You can always use this step to access your account.