Do you need a credit card you can use to earn cashback on every purchase you make? If yes, then the trio credit card is for you. The trio credit card issued by fifth third bank is a credit card that comes with huge benefits, perks and endless rewards. With this credit card, users earn rewards when they eat, shop, and spend on everyday purchases. This card has a variety of options. And it is exclusively available for fifth third customers with an eligible savings or checking account.
With the trio credit card comes several benefits and rewards that users will find satisfying as they make use of their card. Cardholders can also redeem their points for cashback including other great rewards like merchandise, gift cards, and many more. When you shop with this credit card, you’ll earn two percent cashback on dining, two percent on gas and at grocery and drug stores up to $1,500 quarterly combined. Then one percent after that and all other purchases. The fifth third bank trio’s credit card earns you cash on all the purchases you make which also include a consigner, which improves your chances of approval if you don’t have a great credit.
How Trio Credit Card Works
Furthermore, the trio credit card offers you 10,000 bonus points worth $100 after spending $1,000 in the first three months. You’ll also get 0% APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles as well as no annual fee. However, this card is mainly designed for those with good credit as it has a standard APR variable on purchases and balance transfers ranging from 15.49%-24.49%. To get the card, you need an excellent credit score of 700+ if you want reasonable odds of approval Also, it does not include fees for advances and transfers and there are no fees on foreign transaction and purchases. Trio credit card is really an amazing card to use for earning cashback without overpaying interest every month and it includes some valuable security features. With a satisfactory earn rate and meaningful travel perks, adventurous cardholders easily cash back rewards to spend wherever they want.
Unlike other credit cards, the fifth third bank credit card points do not expire. And there is no penalty rate [APR] for a missed payment. One good thing about trio’s credit card is that comes with a welcome or sign-up bonus and a break of interest for balance transfers. This feature makes it standout among other credit cards. Because not all credit card offers this feature.
Benefits of Trio Mastercard
If you are thinking of applying for this card or not. There are Various reasons you should apply for it because you’ll enjoy the following benefits.
- Your rewards points don’t expire as long as the account remains open.
- It offers great sign-up bonus. Trio credit card has a $100 sign-up bonus.
- Earn cashback on all your purchases.
- You’ll earn 2% back on gas and grocery and 3% cashback on dining.
- No transaction fees on foreign purchases.
- Also, you’ll get one-year introductory balance transfer promotion.
- Trio credit card allows you apply your cash back to fifth third loans balances including mortgage loans and auto.
- It is a Mastercard and it comes with Mastercard benefits.
With the fifth third bank credit card, you’ll get these arrays of benefits.
Requirements to Apply for Trio Credit Card
To apply for the trio credit card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria;
- You must be up to 18 years of age or older to apply.
- Applicants must have a minimum credit score of 670.
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
If you meet up with these requirements, you are eligible to apply for the card.
How to Apply for Trio Credit Card
Meanwhile, fifth third bank has shortened the process of applying for the trio credit card. Applying for the card is now very easy. Hence, you can follow the simple steps below to make your application.
- Visit the fifth third bank website and locate the trio credit card.
- Once you’ve found it, click on the Apply Now button.
- On the application page that is displayed, fill out your personal information such as: suffix, last name, first name, middle name, city, state, zip code, address 1, address 2.
- Have you place of residence changed in the past three months?
- Then enter your email address and phone number.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
On the other hand, you are likely to get a decision within one minute due to automated approval. If there is need to provide more information, fifth third bank will send you an answer within one month. When approves, you should get your trio’s credit card within seven to ten working days.