Do you fly frequently and you are in need of a credit card for your travel needs? If you use flights often, then getting an airline credit card is a great option. Of course, there are several airlines card you can you but I’ll suggest you go for the United Club Infinite Card. United Club Infinite Card is issued by Chase Bank. It is an airline card for your travel need that allows you to earn bonus points and miles toward free flights and access to other traveling aids.
If you spend a lot of money on United flights or frequently fly with united, this card is worth considering. Adding a United Infinite card to your wallet is of great importance especially for those who want premium bonuses such as United Club membership. Meanwhile, the United Club infinite card has an annual fee of $0 for the first year.
Thus, the annual fee is waived for the first year. But after the first year is waived, you will pay a fee of $25 the following it and it continues like that. Due to this, this card is not the best option for freshers or those who don’t frequently travel with united. Also, it has an annual percentage rate of 16.49% to 23.49% based on your creditworthiness.
Benefits of United Club Infinite Card
In addition, the United Club Infinite Card comes with amazing benefits and perks. Like other airline cards, this card is best suitable for avid United flyers. Now, let’ dive into the benefits of this card and see if it can add value to your wallet.
- The annual fee is waived for the first year. But the following year, you’ll pay $525 and it continues like that.
- You get club membership up to $650 value per year. As a cardholder, you can enjoy united club locations benefits as it offers a place to rest, work, and enjoy free snacks and beverages.
- As a cardmember, you and your qualified friends will have access to all United Club locations and participating Star Alliance allied lounges across the globe.
- On every $1 spent on United purchases, you get 4 miles. These include economy plus, beverages and Wi-Fi, inflight food, tickets, and other united charges.
- You earn 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel purchases.
- United Infinite Card is issued on the visa network. So, it is accepted anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
- On dining at restaurants and qualified delivery service such as caviar, GrubHub, Seamless, and DoorDash. You earn 2 miles per $1 spent at these locations.
- On all other purchases, you’ll earn 1 mile per $1 spent.
- Enjoy travel benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made with your card outside the United States.
- You can use your card anywhere you see to contactless logo.
Other benefits include Baggage Delay Insurance, Extended Warranty Protection, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Reimbursement, and many other benefits.
How to Apply for United Club Infinite Card
To enjoy the benefits of this airline card, then you need to apply for it. However, the United Club Infinite Card requires excellent credit. To apply and get approved, you need a have a FICO score within the range of 720 -850 to increase your chances of approval.
- Visit the United infinite card website.
- On the homepage, tap the green ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Get started by entering your First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Mailing address 1, Suite/apt/other (optional), City, State, ZIP code.
- Date of birth, Mother’s maiden name, Email address, SSN/ITIN, Total gross annual income, Type of residence, Primary source of income, Primary phone number (mobile preferred), and Alternative phone number (optional).
- Is any portion of your total gross annual income non-taxable? Click on yes or no.
- Enter your Mileage plus number.
- Choose your Statement & Communication Delivery Preference.
- If interested, add an authorized user.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- After that, tap the blue ‘Submit’ link below.
With the above guidelines, you can successfully make an online application. But ensure you view the rates, fees, and other relevant information before clicking the submit button.