Have you heard about the united explorer card? There are different United airlines branded credit cards available through chase bank. But chase united explorer is exceptional and outstanding for both casual and frequent united airlines flyers. The united explorer card issued by chase bank is a cobranded airline card that is mainly designed for globetrotters or avid flyers of the united airlines. If are the type that often takes flights, you can benefit a lot from the united explorer card. Chase united explorer is one of the airline’s more affordable credit cards, but that is not for a lack of features.
However, you need to know that united explorer has an annual membership fee of $0 introductory fee for the first year. Then after the first year, you will be charged a fee of $95. Its annual percentage rate for purchase is ranging from 16.49% to 23.49% based on your creditworthiness. Also, with your card, you can earn mileage plus award miles. Most importantly, chase united explorer gets you compensation for global entry or TSA precheck application. Two airport lounge passes per year and primary car rental coverage that will pay up before your own auto insurance.
United Explorer Card Benefits
For globetrotters who often use the united airlines, the united MileagePlus card has an appealing look when it comes to airlines cards. Chase united explorer offers you an outstanding value at a reasonable cost. Even for people who fly just one time in a year. Apart from its introductory fee of $0 for the first year, the united explorer card comes with other amazing benefits that several other travel and airline cards do not offer. Hence, let’s see what this card offers below;
- You can earn up to 70,000 bonus miles with your card. When you spend $30,000 on purchases in the first three months after opening your account, you get up to 60,000 bonus miles.
- Also, you get an additional 10,000 bonus miles after spending up to $6,000 on purchases in the first six months after opening your account.
- Chase united explorer offers you 2 miles on every purchase you make united airlines, hotel stays, and restaurants.
- It offers 2 miles on r=every $1 spent from united such as beverages, economy plus, tickets, Wi-Fi inflight food, and other united charges.
- When you spend your united club card on all other purchases outside united airlines, you get one mile.
- With your card, you can enjoy travel benefits as you will get 25% cashback as a statement credit on beverages. Also, food and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flights when you make payment with your card.
- Chase united explorer does not charge fees on foreign transactions.
- Above all, it comes with contactless pay.
As a united explorer cardholder, you stand a chance to enjoy the benefits above. If you frequently spend on hotels, restaurants, chase united explorer is hugely recommended for you. And if you happen to reside near a united hub, you will get more benefits.
How to Apply for United Explorer Card
If you want to enjoy the benefits of chase united explorer listed above, then you make to make an online application for it. Meanwhile, to apply and get approved for this card. You need at least a FICO credit score of 633 while the average credit cardholder score is 714. You can however follow the steps below to apply for the united explorer card.
- Launch a web browser and visit the chase credit cards website on united explorer.
- At the top of the homepage, click on the green button that says ‘Apply as a guest’.
- Then you will be taken to the application page.
- Enter your first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, mailing address 1, suite/apt/other [optional], city, state, zip code, date of birth.
- Mother’s maiden name, email address, SSN/ITN, total gross annual income, type of residence, a primary source of income, primary phone number [mobile preferred].
- Alternative phone number [optional].
- Click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Is any portion of your total gross annual income non-taxable?
- Choose a statement and communication delivery preference.
- Add authorized users if you want.
- Read and agree to the certifications and pricing & terms.
- Finally, click on the blue submit button.
With that, you will successfully make an online application. In most cases, you are likely to get immediate approval after applying but if you do not get approved instantly. Then between seven to ten working days, you will get your approval.
Chase United Explorer Login
In the meantime, if you already have a united explorer card you can login into your account and manage it online management of your account. Logging in your account is quite simple and you can do that following the steps below;
- Visit the chase united explorer website using the link above.
- At the top right of the homepage, click on the sign in button.
- Then you will be presented with the sign in page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Lastly, click on the sign in button.
That’s all! With these steps, you can easily login to your united explorer card account online and do anything you like on your account. When you login to your account, you can view balances, make payments, and do other things.