The UOB One card is a visa signature card issued by United Overseas Bank Ltd Co and it allows you to discover a smarter way of spending. UOB One credit card is majorly designed for savvy spenders offering them the most rebates and help them grow their savings as well. UOB one card rebate is good for customers who consistently spend at least S$2,000 per month. Also, it comes in handy features for people who are looking for easy cash back on their daily spend including those who want rebates for paying their bills.
Furthermore, UOB one card gives you limitless cash rebates for your daily spend on petrol, groceries, telco bills, and much more. The more you spend with your card, the more you save. What makes the UOB one card special is that an average shopper with constant spending habits can maximize rewards. And offset their spending via a credit card unique rebate system. This credit card comes as the best fit for a dependable budget. When it comes to cash rebates, the UOB credit card is a good bet for that. But when you look beneath the hood of this card, you will discover quite a few strings attached such as spending minimums quarterly to meet the most attractive rebates.
How UOB One Card Works
Besides, UOB one card is a credit card issued on the visa network. And that you can use to shop and spend anywhere Visa is accepted worldwide. Immediately after your application is approved, United Overseas Bank will provide you a line of credit that you can spend against using your card. At the end of every billing cycle, you will get a bill including the amount you are supposed to pay back by the due date to avoid interest. However, you can pay back the total amount or the minimum monthly repayment amount. If make a late payment that is paying after the due date or spend above the limit, you will be charged a fee of S$100. Also, it comes with an annual fee of S$192.60, waiving the first year as well as annual interest of 25.9%.
For all purchases made overseas outside Singapore, you’ll be charged an interest of 2.8%. The over-limit fee is S$40 while the cash advance transaction fee is six percent of the amount withdrawn with a minimum of S$ 15. If you frequently spend a minimum of S$2,000 per month, with UOB one card. You can maximize your cashback which offers up to five percent flat rebates. Boosted to ten percent on grab & select UOB travel and six percent on utilities.
Benefits of UOB One Credit Card
You can use your UOB one card for all spending and shopping you always do inside and outside Singapore. Moreover, it comes with amazing benefits in the form of account perks and cash rebates. So, let’s take a look at some of these benefits below;
- Anytime you spend with your credit card. You get up to a 10% rebate on online shopping, health and beauty, groceries, food delivery, transport, convenience stores, and more.
- You enjoy exclusive deals on super brand days.
- It offers a special discount on big campaign days.
- There is an additional 5% rebate on Shopee Singapore.
- UOB offers you up to a 6% rebate on Singapore power utilities bills.
- When you apply for the UOB One credit card, you get up to S$280.
- With your UOB one account, you can earn up to 2.5% p.a. interest on your savings.
- It does not require any minimum spend and the cash rebates will be automatically credited into your card account.
- Also, you get dining privileges by enjoying up ton15% discount at more than 15,000 restaurants worldwide.
There are others several benefits you will enjoy as a UOB one card holder. But these are the major benefits.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for UOB One Card
Before you start applying for the UOB one card, you need to be aware of the requirement requested for the application of this card. To apply, you must note the following;
- You must be at least or over the age of 21.
- If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, your minimum annual income required is S$30,000 a year or fixed deposit collateral of a minimum of S$10,000.
- If you are a foreigner, your minimum annual income required is S$40,000 a year or fixed deposit collateral of a minimum of S$10,000.
Now that you know the eligibility criteria, you can proceed to the application process.
How to Apply for UOB One Card
Applying for a UOB one card is quite easy. You can apply via the UOB website or UOB branch near you. To apply for a UOB credit card, follow the steps below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the UOB one card official website.
- Locate the apply now button and click on it.
- Start by entering your basic details such as your full name as per your NRIC/Passport.
- Answer if you are a Singapore or PR.
- Enter your passport number. For Malaysians enter NRIC instead of passport number.
- Then enter your passport expiry [DD/MM/YYYY].
- Enter your passport issuing country.
- Input your email address and your mobile number.
- Finally, click on the continue button.
From there, you will be directed to another page where you can successfully complete your application process.