Take control of your finances with the Wells Fargo Platinum card as it comes with a $0 annual fee and a long promotional introductory APR. Wells Fargo Platinum card offered by wells Fargo bank is a card that is issued on the visa network. This card comes with a 0% introductory APR for the 18 months on eligible purchases and balance transfers from the day you open your account.
Then your APR variable will be 16.49% to 24.49%. If are simply looking for a card that comes with no annual fee, this card is the best for you. Because it gives you an extended interest-free period on purchases and balance transfers.
Also, like a balance transfer credit card, Wells Fargo Platinum credit card can help you pay down debt quickly. By transferring an existing balance to a new card with lesser interest charges. Meanwhile, you need to make a balance transfer request 120 days after account opening to qualify for this long intro APR.
When you make a late payment with your card, a fee of $40 is charged as late payment fees. And foreign currency conversion is 3% of each transaction converted to U.S dollars.
Benefits of Wells Fargo Platinum Card
In addition, the Wells Fargo platinum visa credit card comes with amazing benefits. Which makes it definitely worth looking at if you want to erase the debt. Thus, you’ll enjoy the following benefits as a user of this credit card.
- It comes with no annual fee. So, you can save money on fees.
- As a card issued on the visa network, you can use it at all locations where visa cards are accepted.
- It offers 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases right from the day of account opening. But transfers must be done within 120 days in order to qualify for this offer.
- You can access your FICO credit score with Wells Fargo online.
- You can set up alerts to monitor your spending, purchases, and any suspicious activity on your account.
- Wells Fargo easy to use tools that can help you make smarter decisions about your financial future. And also create a budget to manage your spending.
- You can get up to $600 of safety against covered theft or damage if your monthly cell phone bill with your card.
- It offers a secondary auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Also, it offers travel accident insurance as well as travel and emergency assistance.
As you can see, this card is an attractive card as it is decked with benefits. However, there are other competing cards better than Wells Fargo platinum. Because its lack of rewards and sign-up bonus makes it mediocre.
How to Apply for Wells Fargo Platinum Credit Card
How can I get the Wells Fargo Platinum card? Having found the benefits of this card engaging, you might want to get it. You can apply for this card online or in-person at a Wells Fargo location near you. But we’ll be showing you how to make an online application below;
- On a web browser, visit the Wells Fargo Platinum card website.
- Once the page load, navigate down and click on the apply now link.
- Then you will be redirected to the application page.
- Procced with the application by entering your first name, last name, home/permanent address, middle name [optional], suffix [optional], address line 2 [optional].
- City, zip code, state, email address, phone number, social security number/ITN, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, and country of citizenship.
- Then click on the continue link below.
- On the next page, enter your financial information such as housing status, monthly mortgage or rent payment, and employment status.
- After that, click on the continue button below.
- On the next page, add an authorized user.
- Also, click on the box that says ‘Yes, I would like to transfer balances from other higher-rate cards to my new credit card.
- Tap the continue button below.
- On the next page, review your details and click on edit if you need to make a change.
- If they are correctly entered, scroll down and accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
The application process is quite difficult but you can successfully apply if you carefully follow the steps above. Moreover, you need to have at least a FICO score of 670 which is an excellent credit to increase your chances of approval.