There are several email service providers in the world today, as the need for people to create an email account has become necessary and paramount. However, making use of the best email hosting service providers is also necessary. One of the best email service providers you can make use of is Ymail. What is Ymail? Ymail is regarded as one of the oldest email service providers which is also known as Yahoo Mail. Yahoo, the owner of this email service is undoubtedly one of the best email service providers in the world.
Furthermore, Ymail is very popular among many internet users from various parts of the world. According to research as of 2020 Yahoo mail recorded over 200 million users. This is because Yahoo Mail makes it easier for users to easily, access and manage their Ymail inbox using the webmail interface. Also, the services are available in more than 25 languages and you can easily access your Yahoo Mail from your device web browser or the yahoo mail app. Meanwhile, Yahoo Mail allows, users, to create multiple email addresses which you can access anytime or anywhere. The Email hosting service provider provides you various features and function which all cannot be mentioned.
Ymail Sign up
Creating an account with Ymail is very easy to go about and doesn’t require you to pay a dime. You can also create multiple accounts with Ymail for free. However, creating or sign up for an account with Yahoo Mail requires some of your personal credentials such as password, mobile number, date of birth, and other necessary credentials. Below are the steps to create or sign up for an account with Ymail:
- Open your device web browser
- Visit the official sign-up page of Ymail @ https://login.yahoo.com/account
- You will then be redirected to the Official homepage
- Navigate down and click on the Create account
- Enter your name and your last name
- Create your own Yahoo mail Email address or select from the option provided
- Then, create a strong password you will be able to remember
- Enter your phone number and make sure to select your country code
- Then, Click on Continue
After that, you will be redirected to the next page click on the Verification button and a verification code will be sent to your phone number. Enter the verification code and then Click on” Done”. After that your new Ymail account will be created and you will be able to access it.
In this part of the article, we will be looking at how to sign in to your Ymail yahoo email account. Meanwhile, Accessing the Ymail login process is not difficult as the process is as easy as ABC. However, for you to successfully sign in to your Ymail account you need to provide the right and correct login credential. This credential includes your Yahoo Mail email address, phone number or username, and password. Also, you need a stable network connection. Nevertheless, below are the guidelines and instructions to follow:
- Visit the official website of Yahoo mail or Click on the link provided above
- Then, you will be taken to the Yahoo mail homepage, where you will find the Login page
- Enter your Username, Email, or phone number
- Click on the Blue “Next” icon
- Then, you will be redirected to the next page
- Enter your Password and Click on “Next”
Finally, you will automatically be logged in to your Yahoo Mail account, if only your login credentials are correct. So, to successfully login to your account, make sure to check your Ymail login information properly.