How can I sign up for Ymail or how can I create a Yahoo mail account? In the meantime, Yahoo has proven itself as one of the best email services in the world. At a time, Yahoo mail was the most used email service in the world in which people used to send emails and communicate free of charge. As of last year, users of Yahoo mail were up to 225 million. Besides, Yahoo mail provides a good amount of storage space compared to other email services. It comes with a storage space of 1TB for all users. Thus, Ymail also Yahoo mail give everyone access to sign up for an account. In other words, Ymail sign up is also the same as creating a Yahoo mail account.
Meanwhile, Yahoo mail is owned by an American company known as Yahoo!. It was launched in 1997 and it offers folders for holding messages and a search capability to find mails. When you sign up for Ymail, you’ll enjoy what matters most in your world as you’ll have access to a wide range of Yahoo products. Products such as Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Sports, Yahoo! Search, Yahoo! Messenger, and other Yahoo products. But with the emergence of other email services like Google mail and the likes, Ymail has dropped from the top spot. On the other hand, it remains the best when it comes to Spam blocking.
Indeed, Ymail is really a good email service for spam filtering. Just as we know that receiving unwanted emails might be frustrating. Most unwanted mails are caught by the spam filter while some may occasionally slip through. When you mark a message as spam, it informs Yahoo that some messages from a certain place are not good.
Requirements Needed To Create a Yahoo Mail Account
Like I said earlier, a Ymail account offers you the opportunity to access other Yahoo products. But to sign up for Ymail, you need to have some information with you. This information is what Yahoo uses to keep your account safe and secured.
- The first information is a Name – When you share content with other people, your name will always appear with it.
- You also need an Email address – To create a Yahoo account you need to create a Yahoo address. Better still, you can use an email address from any other email service provider.
- Also, you need a Password – When you sign up for Ymail, you need to create a strong and unique password so as to protect your account.
- A mobile phone is needed – You need an active phone number for the verification of your Yahoo account.
- Lastly, you have to provide your Birth details – Your date of birth is also important for setting up a Yahoo mail account. If you are not up to thirteen years of age, you cannot create an account.
So, you have to provide all this information before you can create a Yahoo mail account. When you have all the requirements, you can proceed to create a Yahoo mail account.
How To Sign Up For Ymail
Ymail sign up process is quite similar to other websites that provide free email services on the net. Thus, for you to enjoy all Yahoo features, you need to sign up or create a Yahoo mail account. This means every individual has to complete the Yahoo registration process in order to enjoy their services. in the section of our article, we’ll be showing you how to create a free Yahoo mail account.
- Launch a web browser on your mobile device and visit the Ymail sign up page.
- Once the page loads, you will see the sign-up page there.
- Then start creating your account by entering your first name and last name.
- Enter an email address which ends which @yahoo.com. If you have any other email address that is different from Yahoo’s own, you can use it.
- Then set up a strong password for yourself.
- Select your country dialing code and enter your phone number.
- Also, enter your date of birth.
- Choose a gender. But it’s optional.
- After you’ve made these entries, click on the blue ‘Continue’ link below.
- Then verify your phone number by clicking the link that says ‘Text me a verification code’.
Then a verification code will be sent to the number you used in registering. Enter the verification code on the field provided and verify it. If you enter the correct code, your Yahoo mail account will be successfully created. From there, you can sign in to your Yahoo mail account.